Monday, May 1, 2017

WEEKEND QUOTABLES

Sunday morning news panel. (Fred Klonsky)
Barbara Byrd-Bennett
"I ought to be punished." -- Sun-Times
Donald Trump
“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier." -- Washington Post
 Katherine Hayhoe, Texas Tech climate scientist
“It’s hard to understand why facts require revision." -- Washington Post
Dr. Raynard Sanders
“Despite numerous complaints from [New Orleans] parents stating they want neighborhood schools state education officials have ignored their cries and continue this dangerous daily student migration.” -- Salon
Hassan Minhaj
“A lot of people in the media say that Donald Trump goes golfing too much. . . which raises a very important question: Why do you care? Do you want to know what he’s not doing when he’s golfing? Being president. Let the man putt-putt! . . . The longer you keep him distracted, the longer we’re not at war with North Korea.” -- White House Correspondents' Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.