Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The O'Reilly Factor


In my INBOX

Dear Mike Klonsky,

I work on The O’Reilly Factor at the Fox News Channel in New York and we were wondering if you would be interested in coming on our show next Tuesday (10/14) to discuss the petition you signed to support Bill Ayers. We can book a local studio if you are interested. We start taping our show at 5:45 EST so the segment would be within that hour. We can provide all transportation.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you, Dana Cash

OUTBOX

Dana, Thank you so much for the invitation but I'm afraid my busy schedule and previous commitments won't allow me to do the show. But please tell Mr. O'Reilly that he's free to quote from my SmallTalk blog where I've made my views on the Ayers issue very clear. Mike Klonsky

******

Julie at PURE asks the right questions and has some good answers.

How much more venom can McCain and his team milk out of their twisted Bill Ayers stories? Seriously, do right-wing pundits honestly think that people will swallow their nasty innuendos* about thoughtful, benevolent guys like Bill and Ken Rolling, the former executive director of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.