Monday, November 1, 2010

WEEKEND QUOTABLES

Mike Klonsky photo

Teacher Jamie Worsek
Like me, she came to President Obama's get-out-the-vote rally on Saturday in Chicago.
"I've actually never been less excited to vote in my entire life. I think all the candidates are awful. I'll do it because it's like my basic patriotic duty," said the 24-year-old Chicago resident who worked for Obama's campaign in 2008. (Huffington)
John Stewart
"We live now in hard times--not end times." (Huffington)
Mike Huckabee on Rove and the T-Party
This country club elite is happy for Tea Partiers to put up signs, work the phones and make “those pesky little trips” door-to-door that it finds a frightful inconvenience. But the members won’t let the hoi polloi dine with them in the club’s “main dining room” — any more than David H. Koch, the billionaire sugar daddy of the Republican right, will invite O’Donnell into his box at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center to take in “The Nutcracker.” (Frank Rich)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.