Monday, October 7, 2019

QUOTABLES

"I will destroy and obliterate the economy of Turkey" -- Stable Genius

I'm seriously trying to avoid quotes from the Stable Genius, but sometimes I just can't help myself.
...if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). -- Twitter
CTU Pres. Jesse Sharkey on contract negotiations
 “I don’t think we can find a boogeyman. It’s a very different dynamic." -- Sun-Times 
 Arnie Rivera, CPS’ chief operating officer.
“The tone behind closed doors is very productive, very respectful for the most part. This contract for both parties isn’t just about compensation, it’s about making the school system better.” -- Sun-Times
China's Foreign Minister, Wang Yi
“China will not interfere in the internal affairs of the US, and we trust that the American people will be able to sort out their own problems." -- Global Times
Diane Ravitch on reports that Sen. Warren had a longterm affair with 24-year old Marine
Damn, she’s good! -- Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.