Monday, October 10, 2016

WEEKEND QUOTABLES FROM A CRINGE-WORTHY DEBATE

Trump family women appear in self-defense mode.
TRUMP:-- 'It’s just words, folks. It’s just words...'
Last night, this happened...
COOPER: You called what you said locker room banter. You described kissing women without consent, grabbing their genitals. That is sexual assault. You bragged that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that?
TRUMP: No, I didn’t say that at all. I don’t think you understood what was — this was locker room talk. 
 TRUMP: I have great respect for women. Nobody has more respect for women than I do.
Naomi Klein's 2007 book documented the rise of "disaster capitalism" Last night Trump used word "disaster" 17 times.

Giuliani compares Donald Trump to St. Augustine
"I hate to get terribly theological about it, but ever read the Confessions of St. Augustine? Sometimes going through things like this makes you a much better person." -- The Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.