Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Urban Ed Conference at Bowling Green


Thanks to the great folks at the ECCO Learning Community (Educators in Context and Community) for inviting me to keynote their Urban Education Conference at Bowling Green University, Friday. The entire conference was great. I especially enjoyed the many informal discussions with ECCO students and then listening to several of their presentations at the break out sessions. ECCO is a small learning community of education students and faculty within the college of education.

My keynote speech Friday evening, was followed by a showing of the documentary film, Louder than a Bomb which drew an emotional audience response. 

1 comment:

  1. Great updates from BGSU. As a proud graduate of BGSU, I liked your emphasis on their emerging programs. They were developing a strong urban program 15 years ago, not an easy thing to do in northwest Ohio.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.