Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Correction

Joe Williams has politely corrected me (see comment below). I misread his quote from the Dem's party plank where he (they) use the word "choice." It was from the 2004 plank--not 2008. I unfairly accused Williams of manufacturing the word "choice" in describing the 2008 plank. I apologize.

I guess I was thinking back to other Williams' phony statements, like the one in the NY Sun, trying to make Obama out to be a voucher supporter. Sorry Joe. I should have read more carefully and not have have presumed you were doing it again.

But tell me, how do you feel about the new platform NOT using the word, "choice" and not supporting vouchers? With all that hedge-fund $$$ behind you, why doesn't DFER have more juice with the campaign?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.