Friday, August 29, 2008

Sid leaked it to me...


It's Ridge!


An old '60s activist friend, now a Republican insider, emailed me right after the Obama speech to tell me I was wrong about Romney. "It's Ridge," said Sid, a veteran of the Lower East Side ultra-radical group called Up Against the Wall Mother F******. He's since cut his hair and got his law degree at Yale. I can't tell you any more about Sid lest I get him fired.

Sid says they picked Tom Ridge to counter Biden's influence in swing-state Pennsylvania. But I'll always think of him as the former governor who funneled hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to the now discredited education privateer Chris Whittle and his Edison Schools, Inc.

Ridge of course, then went on to head up the largest and most dysfunctional bureaucracy in the history of mankind--Bush's Office of Homeland Security.

More on all this later. I just wanted to break this story before the Republicans let the cat out of the bag.

2 comments:

  1. good job on ridge -- your facts are wrong on this, just like you have the facts wrong about edison.

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.