Thursday, November 21, 2019

More Biden debate blunders


Yes, I'm keeping track...
Biden last night: I think we should decriminalize marijuana, period. And I think everyone -- anyone who has a record should be let out of jail, their records expunged, be completely zeroed out.
MeBiden is the sole Democrat in the 2020 field who opposes legalizing marijuana at the federal level. Just five days earlier, speaking at a town hall meeting in Las Vegas, Biden said he opposed the legalization of marijuana claiming, there is not “enough evidence” as to “whether or not it is a gateway drug.”
BidenI come out of a black community...
Me: Really? Who knew?
Biden: I have more people supporting me in the black community that have announced for me because they know me, they know who I am. Three former chairs of the black caucus, the only African-American woman that's ever been elected to the United States Senate, a whole range of people...
Kamala HarrisNo, that's not true. The other one is here.

Me: And she sure hasn't endorsed Biden.
Biden: No, I said the first. I said the first African-American woman. The first African-American woman.
Me: No, you didn't. You said, "the only." Maybe you meant to say, "the first."
BidenThe fact is that right now the vast majority of Democrats do not support Medicare for all.
Bernie Sanders: Not true.

Me: 77% of Democrats support Medicare for all (KFF Tracking Poll).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.