Monday, May 22, 2017

WEEKEND QUOTABLES

Teacher Patrick J. Kearney
You’ve now been the Secretary of Education for a few months and I have to say, we’ve moved from being freaked out to understanding that you are who we thought you were. -- Open Letter to Betsy DeVos
Kellyanne Conway after defending Trump
"I need to take a shower." -- Morning Joe
Anderson Cooper to Jeffrey Lord
 'If he took a dump on his desk, you'd defend it'. -- CNN
Trump to Russian officials
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off...I’m not under investigation.” -- New York Times
Trump to reporters in Saudi Arabia
“One of the things that we will discuss is the purchase of lots of beautiful military equipment, because nobody makes it like the United States.” -- Washington Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.