Monday, August 4, 2014

WEEKEND QUOTABLES

"We tortured some folks." -- Pres. Obama
Columnist Gene Lyons
This is less a war than an uprising in a concentration camp... -- Chicago Sun-Times
Bill Clinton 
“I nearly got him [bin Laden]. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.” -- MSNBC
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy on Chicago shooting numbers
"We're pleased with it..." -- 5NBC 
Michelle Gunderson
Chicago teacher Michelle Gunderson
What does this mean? We will no longer blindly open up our checkbooks to the Democratic Party. That was the old way of doing business. -- Living in Dialogue
Cuomo associate
“Now he [Cuomo] is crazed with anger, and he’s taking it out on a lot of people around him.’’ -- NY Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.