Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Arne's army kicking in doors of parents to collect on student loans


Back in March of 2010, I responded to a WaPo story about Duncan's DOE purchase  of 27 new military-order, Remington Model, 870 police 12/14P Mod GRWC XS4 KXCS SF. RAMAC #24587 GAUGE: 12 BARREL: 14" - Parkerized choke: modified sights: Ghost ring rear, WILSON COMBAT shotguns.

I mistakenly assumed the Duncan's militia was about to invade Rhode Island to enforce the mass firings of teachers at Central Falls High School. I was wrong. Duncan's troops (I can only assume, with new assault rifles in hand) instead invaded the Stockton, CA home of Kenneth Wright at 6 a.m. Tuesday morning.




According to ABC News10 in Stockton:
Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as the officers team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn. "He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said. 

According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11, and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house. As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for was not there - Wright's estranged wife. 

"They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatizing my kids," Wright said.
Wright said he later went to the mayor and Stockton Police Department, but the city of Stockton had nothing to do with Wright's search warrant.The U.S. Department of Education issued the search and called in S.W.A.T for his wife's defaulted student loans. 

1 comment:

  1. No sooner had I posted this, that ABC News 10 took down the video and replaced the article quoted above with this one.

    http://www.news10.net/news/local/article/141108/2/Questions-surround-feds-raid-of-Stockton-home

    I'm trying to find out why.

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.