Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love is in the air in the Ownership Society

They're not the Clintons, but...

KJ/Rhee wedding on Labor Day (irony) is at home of billionaire real estate speculator Angelo Tsakopoulos (no irony). He got KJ to run for mayor of Sacramento and bankrolled his campaign. He also owns most of California and is Wal-Mart's land developer.

Does this mean Broad Foundation darling, Rhee is leaving D.C.? Definitely if Fenty loses the mayor's race because of her. Hopefully she leaves anyway, and like BP, cleans up her mess before she goes.

OK, gotta run. On my way to Crate & Barrel to check the gift registry. I'm sure my invitation is in the mail. I'm leaning towards a new broom. Oh BTW, Michelle will be wearing a gown designed by Monique Lhuillier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let me hear from you.